Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Thursday 2 December 2010

I LOVE GORGING ON THE STREET FOOD IN AHMEDABAD! - Ami Trivedi

Ami Trivedi aka Kittu in the telly world is back with a comic role this time. Comedy is one genre that all actors are experimenting with, and Ami is no exception to that. With a dazzling smile and twinkling eyes, Ami exuded some great confidence when she was in the city to promote her new show Papad Pol.

AAPNU AMDAVAD

I have been to Ahmedabad several times for stage shows. My cousins live here, so I generally freak out with them and live like a typical Amdavadi here. I have roamed around the streets here on two wheelers on C G road and Law Garden roads. I just love gorging on the street food here. I regularly buy chaniya cholis when I come here.

NEW AVATAAR

For her new role, Ami will be wearing a Gujarati sari and having a long choti. I am a little scared as the character I am playing of Kokila Parikh, is not in the original story a chirpy, filmy and energetic girl. Her only aim is to keep her family happy. Comedy is not my forte but I enjoy doing it. It feels good when people see me, laugh at me and remember me. My mother-in-law loves me in this new role married and in a sari. She doesnt like me in negative characters. My husband Neeraj (Niraj) Sanghai loves me in the new show, he thinks I am looking hot in the posters. Generally he never compliments me.

LOVE FOR THEATRE

I have a theatre background its almost five to six years since I am performing on stage. My dad Tushar Trivedi is a well known theatre actor and my brother Karan Trivedi is also a theatre actor. I have done several plays (15) and on small screen, I want to experiment with different genres. I dont plan my future so I will do any work that comes my way. In the past, Ami was seen in TV shows like Instant Kichdi, Kittu Sab Janti Hai, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Rakhi - Ek Atoot Rishte Ki Dor and Zaara - Pyaar Ki Saugat.

LOVE STORY

I have recently been married but my career life hasnt changed much. My husband always allows me to do what I want to do. He keeps telling me, I want you to work till you are 50 years otherwise one day dont tell me that you were just a housewife and you couldnt do anything. I dont have to make too many efforts to manage home and work, as we both are working. Whenever we get the time we make the best out of it. I dated him for four years and we still live like a girlfriend and boyfriend.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...