Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Thursday 2 December 2010

After marriage, I wear a lot of payals and rings : Ami Trivedi

Ami Trivedi seen as Kokila in Papad Pol believes in keeping it simple and sober. TellyChakkar spoke to the young actress to know more on her clothing preferences…
Fashion is: I should be comfortable enough in the clothes I carry and also look appealing.
Who chooses your clothes? I used to take my friends or sister to choose stuff for me. But now I have realized I can choose my clothes and wear them too!
Do you wear accessories? I am not at all into accessories. But after marriage, I am wearing a lot of payal and rings.
Do you follow any brands? Levis for Jeans…and anything for tees is fine with me.
Favourite shopping destination: No particular destination, I can pick it up from anywhere…mostly I prefer Lokhandwala and Inorbit works for me.
Most expensive buy: I recently bought a gold-diamond Set worth one and a half lakh rupees.
Clothes you are comfortable in: Tees and jeans and dresses look good on me.
Favourite designer: I don’t prefer designer stuff much but currently it’s my sister-in-law Shikha Sanghai.
Must-have in your wallet: My debit card and a pack of chewing-gums.
Favourite perfumes: Ralph Lauren Romance.
Colour that fills your wardrobe: Black and all shades of pink.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...