Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Thursday 2 December 2010

“I Aspired To Be A Doctor And Not Actor” : Ami Trivedi

Ami Trivedi is a well-known name. And if not with her real name she is known with her character name Kokila of SAB TV’s new offering ‘Papad Pol’. The girl was very much excited to speak to TellyCafe when we informed her that she was the one in our list of celebrity interviews. TellyCafe brings Ami Trivedi’s interview especially for you.

How is Ami in real life apart from her on-screen behavior? I am a typical Cancerian, shy with the unknown surrounding but once when I get into it, I am no more an introvert. I will be just like any crazy and silly person. I am sensible too. I never ever think about my future and my past but I always live in today.

How did you start your journey in this industry? Well, I started acting in childhood. I had worked as a child artist as well. I did theatres and received appreciation of the audience. Then I took a gap for my studies in 10th and 12th and then again I got started with my acting. After college I got my first break for ‘Babul Ki Duayen Leti Ja’, followed by, ‘Kittu Sab Janti Hai’, ‘Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo’ and now ‘Papad Pol’. The journey was great and I gained lot of experience but I will also not forget that once I have planned to be a doctor by profession and not an actor.

Share something about you marriage Well, finally after 4 years of hard wait, I got married to my lover boy Neeraj Sanghai. We both met through a common friend. And after he saw me on the hoarding of ‘Kittu Sab…’ he contacted me on my phone and started making a rapport with me. Our story started like a daily soap and then slowly and gradually I too started thinking that he is not bad and it is OK to get with him. There were many problems in my marriage as he is not of my caste. But finally after 4 years, we are happily married to each other.

Do you find any changes in your lifestyle after marriage? No, and for that I thank my husband as he is the one who has made me stay as I am. Before marriage my mom never allowed me to do any thing in the kitchen and after my marriage in my in-laws house, I am being treated the same way but sometimes I purposefully enter the kitchen and try new food items, which are also liked by my in-laws. But my husband had given me all the freedom to be as I am and not to change a bit.

You are seen essaying Gujarati speaking girl in your recent shows. Is there any special reason for that? No actually. I fitted very well into that ascent of a Gujarati girl and my role in ‘Sajan Re...’ was not of a Gujarati girl but of a banjaran. While working on the character I thought that the character can be made more interesting with Kathewadi ascent. The idea worked. It just happened, nothing was planned. And ‘Papad Pol’ itself is based on Gujarati novel so being Gujarati over there was a coincident.

Share a memorable moment till date! There are many but one which I cannot forget at any moment was a birthday of mine. Before my marriage, on one of my birthdays Neeraj wanted to spend at least sometime with me. He knew that I visit church every Wednesday and coincidentally my birthday fell on a WednesdayTo give me surprise, he lit candles on each stair of the Bandra church which was a delight to see. Not only that after that he took me to drive and the dickey of the car was full of gifts. That birthday was the most memorable and delightful for me.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...