Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Thursday 2 December 2010

Why Ami Trivedi Visits Church Every Wednesday!

It must be sounding different that Ami Trivedi a.k.a Kokila of ‘Papad Pol’, being a Gujarati girl and married to a Maarwadi boy recently visits church every Wednesday. Seems surprising and thus we asked her about the reason for which she visits church regularly despite not being a Christian.
Obviously, there is no restriction for a person to visit church but we are curious to know what exactly happened with Ami that she visits church every Wednesday without fail.
While conversing with TellyCafe she says, “I never fail to visit church on Wednesday and there is a special reason to be there every week. Before I got the chance to act in ‘Kittu Sab Janti Hai’, I had just coincidently visited a church and prayed to God to help me make my parents proud. Immediately after that I got the lead role in the show. Myparents said that they were the happiest parents on the earth and were very proud to see me on screen. So my dream was fulfilled immediately after my visit to church”.
Ami adds further, “Since then to keep in touch with the spirituality,  I always visit the church every Wednesday without fail and that’s all the reason why I visit church regularly”.
That’s great Ami, even after getting what you want, you didn’t forgotten to visit the place. Keep it up!


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...