Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ami Trivedi Ji's latest short interview!! Tells about her love for her place and food :)


“LOKHANDWALA IS HOME AWAY FROM HOME”

SAYS AMI TRIVEDI, THE POPULAR KOKILA FROM THE SHOW PAPAD POL

From the bubbly Kittu in Sahara’s Kittu Sab Jaanti Hai to the dreamy Kokila in Sab’s new show Papad Pol, Ami Trivedi who was recently seen in Sajan Re Jhooth Mat Bolo believes she is lucky to reside in one of the most sought-after areas of Mumbai, Lokhandwala, Andheri (W).
    Originally hailing from Marine Lines, this cheerful and famous Telly actress has been living in Lokhandwala with her husband for almost two years now. The best part about this place, according to her, is the vibrancy that the people exude here. “When you walk out of your house into the market complex, you can see the whole place bustling with people of all shapes and sizes. Since I have been born and brought up in town, I have noticed a marked difference in the lifestyles and attitudes of the people living in town and suburbs. But I have never felt like I did not belong to this place. People here make me feel at ease,” adds Ami.
    Like her character Kokila in Papad Pol, Ami is also a dreamy person and has high ambitions and aspirations in real life as well. She has done Gujarati theatre for many years. Apart from Television, she herself has done voice over in some famous Hindi versions of animated films like “The Incredibles” and “Chicken Little.”
    Ami loves the food in Lokhandwala market. “I can just step out of my house any time of the day and get the 
food of my liking. I love to have lassi at Rajput’s, frankies from Breadkraft, and for cakes and pastries from Warden Bakery. Naturals ice cream is like a daily activity for me. Since am not a part person I love to go to all these places and eat to my heart’s delight,” quips Ami. 
    Ami, who is a pretty reserved girl by nature, is excited to play a bubbly and fullof-life character in the SAB show, Papd Pol. “I am doing something like this for the first time and very excited about it. My long choti is already the talk of the town and people are loving me in this new look.”
    We wish Ami all the luck for her reel as well as real life. 

Article taken from : - 

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...