Search this site! E.g. ami trivedi

Loading

Search Products on Amazon

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Gujarati Interview of Ami Trivedi Ji given during "Sajan Re Jhoot Mat" Bolo time! See her views against vulgarity & Skinshow!


Hi Guys!! I have found a Gujarati Interview that Ami ji gave during 'Sajan Re' time. I have translated it in English as well for non-Gujaratis :) Hope, You'll like this. The best part is the end part where she says that she is against vulgarity and skin-show. I love her for this a lot.

ગુજરાતી રંગભૂમિ પરથી હિન્દી ટેલિવિઝન શ્રેણીઓ તરફ સફળતાપૂર્વક ગતિ કરી શકેલી ટેલેન્ટેડ અમી ત્રિવેદી હાલ કોમેડી સિરિયલ ‘સજન રે જૂઠ મત બોલો’માં અભિનય કરી રહી છે.
From Gujarati Theater to a successful stint in Hindi TV, talented Ami Trivedi is doing a role in comedy serial 'Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo'.

Here goes the Interview:-

તમારી અભિનયયાત્રા શી રીતે શરૂ થઇ
How did your acting journey begin?

પાંચમાં ધોરણમાં હતી ત્યારે પપ્પા (તુષાર ત્રિવેદી)ના નાટકમાં પહેલી વાર અભિનય કર્યો હતો. ‘ઝી હોરર શો’ ઉપરાંત બીજી અનેક સિરિયલોમાં ચાઇલ્ડ આર્ટિસ્ટ તરીકે અભિનય કર્યો. પછી સ્ટડીને કારણે વચ્ચે થોડો ગેપ લીધો હતો. પછી ‘મહાપુરુષ’, ‘હવે તો વસંત થઇને આવો,’ ‘દીકરી વ્હાલનો દરિયો’, ‘એક આકર્ષણ તેજાબી’, ‘લાઇફ પાર્ટનર’ જેવાં અનેક નાટકોમાં કામ કર્યું.

I was in class 5th when I acted in papa Tushar Trivedi's play for the first time. Then after this, acted in 'Zee Horror Show' and many other serials as a child artist. Then I took a gap for studies. Then, I acted in many plays like 'Mahapurush', 'Have To Vasant Thaine Aavo', 'Dikri Vahal No Dariyo', 'Ek Aakarshan Tejabi', 'Life Partner' to name a few.

ટીવી ઈન્ડસ્ટ્રીમાં વ્યસ્ત થઈ ગયાં પછી થિયેટર મિસ કરો છો?
After getting busy in TV Industry, do you miss theater?

સખત. ‘સજન રે...’માં નકલી ફેમિલી ઊભું કરાયું છે. જેમાં હું હીરોની બહેનની ભૂમિકા નિભાવી રહી છું. મારી સાથે ગુજરાતી સ્ટેજ આર્ટિસ્ટ અપરા મહેતા અને ટીકુ તલસાણિયા પણ છે. તેઓ રિહર્સલ્સની ને નાટકોની વાતો કરતાં હોય ત્યારે તો ખૂબ મિસ થાય.. પણ સિરિયલમાં એટલાં વ્યસ્ત રહેવાય છે કે સાથે સાથે નાટકો કરવાં ખૂબ અઘરું પડે.

Of-course! In 'Sajan Re...' I am doning the role of sister to lead actor. There are Gujarati stage artists Apara Mehta & Tiku Talsania with me in this show. When, during rehearsel, we talk about plays I miss theater a lot then. But I am so busy in serials that its hard to do plays as well.

સ્ટેજ અને ટીવી બંને માઘ્યમો જુદાં હોવાથી શરૂઆતમાં તકલીફ પડી હતી?
Stage and TV, they both are different. Did you find it difficult during the initial stage?

ટીવીમાં રોજ નવો અનુભવ હોય. નાટકમાં એકનો એક રોલ રોજ ભજવવાનો હોય. સ્ટેજમાં તમે લાઉડ હો, જ્યારે સિરિયલ માટે અભિનય કરતી વખતે અપ્રોચ જુદો હોય. મને ક્યારેય કેમેરો ફેસ કરવામાં તકલીફ પડી નથી. હા, ગુજરાતી નાટકો કરતી હોવાને લીધે ‘બાબુલ કી દુઆંએ લેતી જા’ સિરિયલ વખતે બોલતી વખતે ગુજરાતી લઢણ આવી જતી. મને કહેવામાં આવતું કે અમી, આ ગુજરાતી નહીં, હિંદી સિરિયલ છે! શરૂઆતનું એક અઠવાડિયું તકલીફ પડી હતી.

There is a new experience in TV everyday, in plays one role has to be done time and again. You have to be loud on stage and the approach is different when you're acting in serials. I never faced difficulty facing camera. But yeah, 'coz of doing Gujarati plays, my accent used to be a bit Gujarati when I was doing 'Babul Ki Duaayein Leti Ja'! I had to be told that this is not a Gujarati serial but a HIndi one!! I felt this difficulty for a week initially.

એક આર્ટિસ્ટ તરીકે તમે કયા માઘ્યમથી વધુ ઘડાયાં?
As an artist, what benefit did you get the most from this?


ઘડાતરમાં થિયેટરનો ખૂબ મોટો ફાળો છે. મને નિતનવાં પાત્રો કરવા મળ્યાં. સિદ્ધાર્થ રાંદોરિયા, વિપુલ શાહ, નીરજ વોરા, કાન્તિ મડિયા, હોમી વાડિયા, રાજુ જોશી જેવા સારામાં સારા ડિરેક્ટરો સાથે કામ કરવાની તક મળી. એ સઘળો અનુભવ કામમાં આવ્યો.

It has a lot of benefits. I got to do a variety of roles. I even got to work with best of best actors like Siddharth Randeriya, Vipul Shah, Neeraj Vora, Kanti Madia, Homi Wadia, Raju Joshi. All this experience came into play.

પરિવાર વિશે વાત કરો.
Tell about family.

એજ્યુકેશન માટે હું પપ્પાને શ્રેય આપીશ. એમને ખુશ કરવા વર્ગમાં પહેલો નંબર લાવતી. અભિનય પપ્પાને જોઇને શીખી. પપ્પા ઇચ્છતાં કે હું સારા નંબરે પાસ થાવ છું તો ડોક્ટર બનું. વળી, ઘરનું વાતાવરણ પણ અત્યંત સ્ટ્રીક્ટ. પત્તાં રમવા પર પણ પ્રતિબંધ. પપ્પાની ઇચ્છા મને આ ક્ષેત્રમાં મોકલવાની ઓછી હતી, પણ એ બાબતમાં મમ્મીનો ફાળો મહત્ત્વનો હતો. મમ્મી કહેતી કે સપનાં જુઓ તો એની પાછળ પડી સાકાર કરવાનું ઘ્યેય પણ રાખો. મારો ભાઇ કરણ મારા કરતાં અભિનેતા તરીકે વધુ સારો, પણ એને પ્રોત્સાહનની બહુ જરૂર પડે. હું એક્ટિવ, એ ઠંડો. હું શિસ્તપ્રિય, જ્યારે એને શિસ્ત સાથે કોઇ લેવાદેવા નહીં. ધમાલિયો અને મસ્તીખોર પણ એટલો જ. પણ અમે બંને એકબીજાં સાથે બધા જ પ્રોબ્લેમ શેર કરીએ છીએ.

For education, I would give credit to Papa. To make him happy, I would always stand first in class. I learned acting by watching my Papa. His desire was that I get good marks and become a doctor. Also the environment of home was very strict. Even playing cards wasn't allowed! Papa didn't want me to come in this field. But Mummy's role was undeniable in this regard. She would say that if you have a dream, then you should aim to get make that true. My brother Karan is even a better actor than me, but he needs motivation a lot. I am active, he is passive. I like decency, and he has nothing to do with decency! He is also a fun-loving and mischievous boy. But we both share all the problems with each other.

‘કિટુ સબ જાનતી હૈ’ સિરિયલમાં તમારો લીડ રોલ હતો પણ ત્યાર પછી મોટી ભૂમિકામાં ન દેખાયાં, કેમ?
You had a lead role in 'Kituu Sab Jaanti Hai', but after that you were not seen in lead roles. Why?

ઓફર તો આવતી જ હતી, પણ મેં જાણીજોઇને બ્રેક લઇ લીધો હતો. ઘરમાં લગ્નની વાત ચાલતી હતી. મારા લગ્ન ડિસેમ્બર ૨૦૦૯માં જ નીરજ સંઘવી સાથે થયાં.

Offers would come, but I knowingly had taken break. Also parents have been talking about my wedding. I got married to Niraj Sanghai in December 2009.

ફિલ્મોમાં કામ કરવાની ઇચ્છા ખરી?
Willing to work in movies?

ઇચ્છા તો ખૂબ છે, પણ પ્રયત્ન કર્યો જ નથી. પોર્ટફોલિયો પણ બનાવ્યો નથી. નિશ્વિત સીમારેખામાં રહીને, શરીર એક્સપોઝ કરવું ન પડે અને સહેજે વલ્ગારિટી ન હોય એવી ચુનંદી ફિલ્મોમાં અભિનય કરવાની ઇચ્છા છે.

Yes, I am quite interested in movies, but never tried. I didnt even get my portfolio done. I am willing to work in movies where I have to stay in my limits, DONT HAVE TO EXPOSE & where there is NO VULGARITY.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Similar Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...